Kayserzinn was made by one of the most
succesful firms that produced art nouveau pewterware around
the 1900's, the family run factory "J.P. Kayser Sohn".
In 1894 Engelbert Kayser set up a design workshop that
supplied around 800 different designs that were produced
by the Krefeld (Germany) factory. Their main designers
were Hugo Leven, Hermann Fauser and Karl Geyer. The factory
produced Kayserzinn until the 1920's.